What do people find when they search for video from your school community? Are they the stories you want to tell? If you just have school board meeting videos posted, that doesn’t capture the true heart of the impact of your work.
Show vs. Tell: How to Use Video to Engage Parents will help you transform how your schools use video to improve engagement with your parents and entire school community. School video storyteller Jake Sturgis will share tips you can start using right away when it comes to recording, editing and posting videos. This webinar will give you the tools and knowledge you need to start creating better video content without needing to spend any additional money on equipment and other resources.
Webinar attendees will learn:
- 12 tips for creating better videos
- Secrets to crafting videos for social media
- How to shift to a storytelling mindset
- The most important element that drives video engagement
- What’s working for other schools - great, effective examples
You can also participate in Q&A during the presentation. All webinar participants get a free School Website Planning Guide and certificate of completion.