Your school may have social media accounts, but are they being utilized to their fullest? It's one thing to have Facebook, Instagram or Twitter accounts, but using them to truly engage your school community is where many school districts fall short. More and more of your parents, staff and students rely on their social media feeds to keep them current. Is your school part of the mix?
This free webinar includes a demonstration of the current technology to help school administrators better understand, monitor and manage social media in 2019 and beyond. Register to get the latest on how to boost engagement by using social media more strategically.
Webinar attendees will learn:
- How to build your school’s social media following
- Where an ADA-compliant website fits into social media
- Putting a social media strategy and structure in place
- How to generate good content consistently
- Free online tools to schedule and monitor social media
- How to manage private messages
- See what’s working for other schools
You can also participate in the live Q&A during the presentation with Campus Suite Academy staff and featured presenters. All webinar participants get a free School Website Planning Guide and a certificate of completion.