It's challenging enough to have a school website that meets federal standards for accessibility and ADA compliance, but did you know ALL the documents linked to your website are required to be fully accessible as well?
If yours is like just about every school website and contains links to PDFs, Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and other files, there's a good chance they don't meet the new guidelines governing website accessibility. The How to Make School Website Documents and PDFs Accessible and ADA-Compliant free webinar will show you how to check your website documents, correct any accessibility issues, and how to keep your entire website ADA-compliant and accessible going forward.
Webinar attendees will learn:
- The most common 'inaccessible' web documents
- Tools for scanning your website and documents for compliance issues
- How to fix non-compliant documents
- Creating an ADA-compliant website (and how to keep it that way)
- How to establish your school's web accessibility policy