Website accessibility has become a priority communications challenge for school districts. Learn the key issues surrounding ADA compliance, so those individuals with vision, hearing, physical or learning disabilities can access your school's web content.
If you're responsible for managing your school website and want to ensure your school meets the U.S. federal requirements, this guide is for you.
Your free guide includes:
- How to evaluate your website for ADA compliance
- The top 12 accessibility issues plaguing school websites
- Common 'myths' about website accessibility
- How to make and keep your school website accessible
- What to do when a complaint is filed